These savoury cakes are a brilliant lunchbox treat. This recipe makes about ten cakes, but they can be successfully frozen, so it's worth multiplying the mixture and preparing a mammoth batch.
2 eggs (beaten)
2oz self raising flour
3oz mature cheddar, grated
1 sprig rosemary (blanched and finely chopped)
spoonful mixed seeds (about 25g) - pumpkin seeds, pine nuts, sunflower seeds etc
Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
1. Cream the Stork until light and fluffy, then gradually stir in the eggs.
2. Stir in the flour and the cheese, and mix in well.
3. Add in the chopped rosemary, seeds and splash of milk.
4. Spoon the mixture into cupcake cases and bak in the oven for about 15-20mins at 180degrees celsius. Don't worry if the mixture bubbles or looks strange whilst baking.
5. When cooked, leave to cool on a wire rack covered in two layers of kitchen roll. This will help to absorb some of the fat from the cheese.